Thursday, November 11, 2010

Back to the (SEO) Basics, and Music

www.matalasco.com has been reviewed and every planned link has content, whereas before some were just stubs. So it's time to go back to the basics Google's Search Engine Optimization
Starter Guide. Wow that's a lot of pages to meta-ize.


Glad to be using Pandora Radio and hear stations that only play music I like, while working. I've been shaping an Elvis Costello station with more Stones and Beatles and some Rihanna and Eminem. If you have created a Pandora station that you really like, go ahead and share it with me. :- ) Let me know if you want to try this Elvis.  Latest: Leon Russell / Elton John.  Oh yeah, my Blind Faith station is wow, good stuff.   :-)


MatalasCo -- Web development with a sharper idea for your online presence